Dragon Ragnarok Online
Eskagasse

Bug Homonculus invocation

I think i have a bug with the spell "call homonculus". I have done five time the creation of the embryo, deleted the precedent homonculus, then i used call homonculus with the new embryo and everytime lif appear. Lif is reset but she always have the same appearance than before (because she can have two appearance) and same stat at lvl1 but that this is normal. thx for your help.

Добрый день.
Подскажите хорошую онлайн-типографию для печати листовок
Могу посоветовать одну типографию , качество, цены и скорость у них отличное,
но они находятся в Красноярске, а мне нужно в Питере.
Это печать буклетов https://kraft-pt.ru/products/buklety

Добрый день.
Порекомендуйте отличную типографию для печати журналов
Я нашел одну, качество, цены и скорость у них отличное,
но они размещаются в Красноярске, а мне хотелось бы в Москве.
Это печать открыток https://kraft-pt.ru/products/otkrytki

Hello, nice site I have a jacuzzi business and a editing proofreading services crew. we offer online editing services. our staff can edit any type of document for university students and authors. Our staff carefully read through your source and other documents, searching for and correcting each issues that take away from the clarity of the quality of your work. Our object is simply helping you correct your thesis, and to provide you with talented editors in an simple and cost effective way. Ivy League Editors is a proofread my paper utility established, and to provide you with experienced and intelligent proofreaders at a low cost. After decades of being students, editors, and writers, all of us sincerely believe that extraordinary academics deserve the best quality of polishing. All of our editors are graduates of elite Ivy League univeristies and are well-read in disciplines including English, philosophy, sociology, law, history and political science. All of our editors attended or attend an Ivy League or Ivy League-equivalent college and have vast experience correcting papers in various disciplines and genres. look at my company site hot tubs in Peoria AZ